We would like to remind you all that there are just two weeks left for the submission of your proposals for our next Working-Class Studies Association Conference to be held in Corvallis, Oregon from June 20th to the 23rd, 2022. The closing date for submissions is December 15th 2021. Our conference this year focuses on Class Dynamics at Work. Themes and topics for proposals might include, but are not limited to:
• Laboring in the “Knowledge Factory,” or Class in Higher Education
• Work and COVID-19
• Intersections of Class, Race, Ethnicity, Indigeneity, Gender, Sexuality, and/or Ability • Class and the Environment/Climate Change
• Class in Literature, Art, and Media
• Capitalism and Empire
• Global, Regional, and Migrant Working Classes
• Populism, Nationalism, and/or Class “Culture Wars”
• Poverty and Class Experiences
• Urban/Rural Working-Class Life
• Post and De-Industrialization
• Class and Colonialism
• Place, Belonging, and Class
• The End of Wage Labor?
• Working-Class Academic (panel dedicated to WCA issues)
Our full Call for Papers can be found here. To submit a proposal fill in this proposal form and return it to email@example.com.